Tote Bag Vosges Sapins
Free Shipping on orders above $500
Returns accepted within 30 days, excluding personalized items
manufactured in France
tote bag made in France in organic cotton, made in the Vosges.For our seamstresses, there was no question of missing out this star bag of our daily newspapers. And to set it apart from the mass, we used a superb ecru fabric 100% natural cotton Oeko-tex (the same as for our aprons yes yes ...) decorated with our much adored Vosges trees.
Tote bag entirely made in our Vosges workshop.
We have recovered the fabric falls from our aprons to give birth to this bag which (we take bets) will quickly become your little darling on a daily basis.
Small recap of the reasons that will make you love this tote bag:
- 100%Oeko-Tex cotton fabric woven in the Hautes-Vosges and from organic farming
- Crude shade, the natural color of cotton
- Small tricolor braid on the side of the bag, A nod to our 100% French manufacturing
- 2 long handles to wear it either by hand or in the shoulder
- Digital printing in screen printing of pretty Vosges fir trees in our signing green to give the tote bag a unique look (and a chauvin hair ...)
Do you want to get to know the people behind the making of our pieces? We present them to you a little below . a little below . .
Know-how kept in good hands.Here is the team behind the manufacture of our products.
Élodie takes care of the cutting of the fabrics, Sophie manages the sewing, the hems or even the laying of the pockets when Sandrine checks that no thread protrudes from the embroidery.
And all these steps take place under the expert eye of our production managers Cathie and Pauline.
This is how more than 53 passionate little hands work every day to reinvent the French textile industry in our Spinalien workshop.